Custom Communication Solutions for People with Disabilities
VTCSecure Solutions were engineered with accessibility in mind making it the only choice to accommodate the Deaf, Deaf Blind, Blind, Low Vision, and Hard of Hearing Customers from one solution.
With VTCSecure’s custom solutions you are now able to serve your Deaf, Hard of Hearing and/or Blind customers better than ever. Here are just some examples of how SOLVES can help you serve and grow this specialized customer base and be used to improve communication for all members of the Disability Community.
Consultation and Testifying
As industry experts in the field of communications and accessibility VTCSecure has been able to help businesses, organizations, governments and individuals set up and comply with ADA accessibility. We offer a full scale of services from investigating and giving solutions for meeting compliance to full building of solutions to meet the customers specific needs. We also are one of the only companies that have been able to testify on accessibility and compliance for VRI, VRS, and other ADA required services. If you are not sure if you are meeting your compliance requirements or need some assistance on how to provide accessible services to all your customers please contact us for an intro consultation.
How Can SOLVES Enhance your Business?
- Ability to offer Audio, Video, Chat and Text customer Service
- Freedom of Agent s can be located anywhere in the world
- Customers can connect my PSTN, Web Browsers or SIP compatible Video Phones
- Large Call Centers
- Home improvement companies that can benefit from seeing the customer and issue
- IT Tech Support
Recruiting and Human Resources
- Automated Live Video Interviews
- Companies have a link that people can use either their computer or mobile device to call into a queue where you can select an available job. Caller selects the job they are interested in the caller goes through a guided process where they answer interview questions and are being recorded Live during the process. They can’t pause and look up answers, its live. Also you can have just a few screening questions or a full long list of questions.
- Live Video Career Fairs
- When a time is set up where HR reps will be logged into do live interviews via video. The caller can connect via computer or mobile devices with just a click and pick a company and/or position to get to the right HR rep for that position. The agents can be at home or in their office anywhere in the world. The agents can look at their resumes, ask questions, the interactions can be recorded if reps want to send the videos to other co workers to decide on next interview or not. It’s all easy to connect and totally customizable.
Live Video Authentication
VideoTeleCheck- VTCSecure, has developed a virtualized Fraud and Identity Theft application that provides the infrastructure and tools to implement VideoTeleChecks. Their multi-layered approach is the first in the industry to use VTC to detect fraud and identity theft.
- VideoTeleCheck is a modular, secure, encrypted, voice, and video communications platform which allows companies to initiate, validate and authenticate remote users/customers over real-time voice and video conferencing. It includes server side software that can run on any server or be hosted in the cloud and includes access via any major browser or custom made apps for PC, MAC, Android and ios.
Key Elements of VTCSecure Solution
- Fully Integrated with VOIP, PSTN and SMS networks.
- Visual IVR or IVVR (Interactive Voice and Video response)
- Visual Call Flow Creator allows for unlimited customizable workflow and validation processes
- Live video Captcha and DTMF
- Real-time Network connectivity analysis
- Audio and Video recording of the user
- Voice and Video Facial recognition
- GPS and Location verification
- Live interaction with a verification agent
- Video password validation
- In call live Real Time Text capability
- Automated Live in-call Speech to Text
- Full logging of all calls and reporting engine.
- File Sharing and Collaboration
Video Enablement Solution
VTCSecure’s Video, Voice, Real-Time Text and Automated Speech to Text Accessible Communications Solution.
The SOLVES platform is a comprehensive, set of secure, open source, standards based advanced communication tools comprised of server side software and apps for most major operating systems that can be instantly deployed and configured to meet any communication requirement. It’s cloud hosted, web based, scalable, customizable, user friendly, and built on ITU standards so its reachable from most video endpoints in use today, including VTCSecure’s app for Android, iOS, Mac & PC, as well as a click-to-call link on a webpage using WebRTC or any other SIP standard Video Phone.
SOLVES intuitive design combined with secure customizable web interfaces makes setting up of Agents, Administrators, Skills, Queues & Call Flows extremely fast and easy.
- Unlimited Queues, Skills, & Users
- Add Music, Pictures, or Videos to Hold rooms, Menus, Messages, & Queues with one click
- Create multiple custom IVVRs
- Set multiple work & holiday hours in the same call flow
- Import users from .CSV
- Set time zones per queue
- Skills based call routing
- Visual Call Flow Creator
- Pre-Written Agent Scripts
- Creating of Agent Billboard to share daily information
- Available, Un-Available, Resting
- Transfer, Hold, Call Back
- Rollover & Re-queue
- CRM Access Via Screen Pop
- Sharing of Desktop, Browsing, Pictures, & Videos
- Video Screen Layout Control
- Multi Conference up to 20 Audio or Video
- Consultative & Direct Transfer
- Agent messaging
- Flashing Ring Indicator
- Next Gen GPS & E-911 Compatible
- Agents, Admin & Supervisors connect through customizable secure web portals, no download required.
- Standards based so SOLVES is interoperable from most video endpoints in use today. Works with Avaya, Cisco, Lifesize, Lync, Polycom, and many more.
- VTCSecure’s apps for Android, iOS, Mac & PC that can be customized & branded keeping your brand identity.
- WebRTC links can be added to webpages for no hassle, click to call.
- PSTN, bound and outbound calling can be used simultaneously with video calls