Custom Communication Solutions for People with Disabilities
VTCSecure Solutions were engineered with accessibility in mind making it the only choice to accommodate the Deaf, Deaf Blind, Blind, Low Vision, and Hard of Hearing Customers from one solution.
With VTCSecure’s custom solutions you are now able to serve your Deaf, Hard of Hearing and/or Blind customers better than ever. Here are just some examples of how SOLVES can help you serve and grow this specialized customer base and be used to improve communication for all members of the Disability Community.
In January 2017 the FCC released an order that grants VTCSecure as the first ever non-VRS provider to have access to the National iTRS numbering directory so calls can be accepted from current VideoPhones used by the Deaf. Customers will now be able to contact any service below hosted by VTCSecure by any current Video Phone issued by a VRS provider. This is something no other company can currently provide to the deaf community.
Other Accessibility Products/Services We Offer
Consultation and Testifying
As industry experts in the field of communications and accessibility VTCSecure has been able to help businesses, organizations, governments and individuals set up and comply with ADA accessibility. We offer a full scale of services from investigating and giving solutions for meeting compliance to full building of solutions to meet the customers specific needs. We also are one of the only companies that have been able to testify on accessibility and compliance for VRI, VRS, and other ADA required services. If you are not sure if you are meeting your compliance requirements or need some assistance on how to provide accessible services to all your customers please contact us for an intro consultation.
How Can SOLVES Enhance your Business?
VTCSecure’s Video, Voice, Real-Time Text and Automated Speech to Text Accessible Communications Solution.
The SOLVES platform is a comprehensive, set of secure, open source, standards based advanced communication tools comprised of server side software and apps for most major operating systems that can be instantly deployed and configured to meet any communication requirement. It’s cloud hosted, web based, scalable, customizable, user friendly, and built on ITU standards so its reachable from most video endpoints in use today, including VTCSecure’s app for Android, iOS, Mac & PC, as well as a click-to-call link on a webpage using WebRTC or any other SIP standard Video Phone.
Voice, Video and Chat Call Centers
- Ability to offer Audio, Video, Chat and Text customer Service
- Freedom of Agent s can be located anywhere in the world
- Customers can connect my PSTN, Web Browsers or SIP compatible Video Phones
- Large Call Centers
- Home improvement companies that can benefit from seeing the customer and issue
- IT Tech Support
Recruiting and Human Resources- SOLVES HIRES
SOLVES HIRES is a fully accessible Video, Voice, and Real-Time Text Communications Platform designed specifically for recruiting. It decreases recruiting time, increases accuracy saving time and money. It does not require the downloading of software and requires only a web browser on a computer or mobile device. You have the option to collect Live Automated Video Interviews or host an online Career Fair without anyone having to travel. The interviews can be transcribed automatically to searchable text and uploaded to your candidate tracking system. Using SOLVES HIRES gives your organization the ability to provide Speech to Text for the Hard of Hearing, an interpreter for the Deaf or live translation of 120 languages/dialects. With SOLVES HIRES you can interview thousands of candidates in a short time greatly increasing your candidate pool.
- Automated Live Video Interviews
- Live Video Career Fairs
Live Video Authentication
VideoTeleCheck- VTCSecure, has developed a virtualized Fraud and Identity Theft application that provides the infrastructure and tools to implement VideoTeleChecks. Their multi-layered approach is the first in the industry to use VTC to detect fraud and identity theft.
- VideoTeleCheck is a modular, secure, encrypted, voice, and video communications platform which allows companies to initiate, validate and authenticate remote users/customers over real-time voice and video conferencing. It includes server side software that can run on any server or be hosted in the cloud and includes access via any major browser or custom made apps for PC, MAC, Android and ios.
Key Elements of VTCSecure Solution
- Fully Integrated with VOIP, PSTN and SMS networks.
- Visual IVR or IVVR (Interactive Voice and Video response)
- Visual Call Flow Creator allows for unlimited customizable workflow and validation processes
- Live video Captcha and DTMF
- Real-time Network connectivity analysis
- Audio and Video recording of the user
- Voice and Video Facial recognition
- GPS and Location verification
- Live interaction with a verification agent
- Video password validation
- In call live Real Time Text capability
- Automated Live in-call Speech to Text
- Full logging of all calls and reporting engine.
- File Sharing and Collaboration
The SOLVES Platform
SOLVES intuitive design combined with secure customizable web interfaces makes setting up of Agents, Administrators, Skills, Queues & Call Flows extremely fast and easy.
- Unlimited Queues, Skills, & Users
- Add Music, Pictures, or Videos to Hold rooms, Menus, Messages, & Queues with one click
- Create multiple custom IVVRs
- Set multiple work & holiday hours in the same call flow
- Import users from .CSV
- Set time zones per queue
- Skills based call routing
- Visual Call Flow Creator
- Pre-Written Agent Scripts
- Creating of Agent Billboard to share daily information
- Available, Un-Available, Break
- Transfer, Hold, Call Back options
- Rollover & Re-queuing
- Sharing of Pictures, & Videos
- Agent messaging
- Multi Conference up to 20 people audio and/or video
- Flashing Ring Indicator
- Agents, Admin & Supervisors connect through customizable secure web portals, no download required.
- Standards based so SOLVES is interoperable from most video endpoints in use today.
- Current US VRS Videophones can connect via phone number.
- WebRTC links can be added to webpages for no hassle, click to call.
- PSTN, inbound and outbound calling can be used simultaneously with video calls